Rocket Bear Games
Based in Vancouver, Canada
6 March, 2014
Infested Planet is the first game from Rocket Bear Games. It puts you in the shoes of a commander holding off the alien swarm in a desperate, heroic, last stand. You have to take charge of your squad and outsmart the unrelenting enemy horde. The aliens are constantly mutating. One moment your shotguns are ripping through the horde, the next the aliens grow hard, bullet-proof armour. You must adapt as well. Equip your team with stealth suits, miniguns, grenade launchers - your commands will decide the battle's outcome.
- Real time tactical squad combat
- Fight thousands of enemies at once
- Procedural maps and random mutation system keep the game fresh
- Compete with other players for Weekly Challenge supremacy
- A lengthy campaign where you develop new weapons
- 21 Human weapons and buildings for you to wield
- 33 Alien mutations to keep you on your toes
Logo & Icon
- "Infested Planet is a game I’m excited to see evolve, as it has the potential to be a unique and engaging RTS unlike any I have played before"
- Chris Sommer, Nightmare Mode
- "Infested Planet is already quite fun, and the current beta is being very actively expanded, refined and tuned. If you’re into strategy, this might well be worth keeping an eye on. After all, who knows what it could mutate into?"
- Dominic Tarason, DIY Gamer
- "the mutations are an ingenious way to mix each game up and keep the experience fresh"
- Scott Parrino, Wargamer.com
Rocket Bear Games allows for the contents of Infested Planet to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Infested Planet is legally & explicitly allowed by Rocket Bear Games. This permission can be found in writing at http://rocket-bear.com/press/sheet.php?p=infested_planet.
About Rocket Bear Games
Rocket Bear Games is a one-man indie studio in Vancouver. I collaborate with others on a project-by-project basis. It's based in my bedroom and I wouldn't have it any other way.
More information on Rocket Bear Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Infested Planet Credits
Designer & Programmer, Rocket Bear Games
Sound Designer, Freelancer